Saturday, February 03, 2007

Well, it is the start of a new semester, here are the classes:

Critical Approaches to Literature

Biblical Psychology

Investigations in Mathematics (this class is awesome!! it's like hands on math, lol)

Biblical Literature II

Cos 104 (computer class)

Digital Photography


I am very thankful because I got a job yesterday, and it's been really hard to find jobs on-campus this time of year. I work in the Info. Tech. department as a secretary, but I think my title should be the "paper lady" or something less dignified because this job is so easy, lol! I do filing and any other odd job they tell me to, which isn't very much. My boss Kim said when they don't have anything for me to do I can just do homework and answer the phone if it rings, which she said it hardly ever rings. So I love my "job" and I'm very thankful for it.

For j-term break I got to go to Chicago with Heather and some girls on the wing opposite mine for a few days. I not a huge city person but it was so fun and I had never been to Chicago before. There are some pics on photobucket. It was bitter cold. I got to experience Chicago pizza, and the L-train. It's funny people in Indiana right now are going nuts over this Superbowl game. Taylor is kind of divided and unified at the same time...we're all excited for the game, but you're either for the Colts, or Bears. I think I will cheer for both. I found out recently that Taylor offers mission trips to India for january-term...I definately want to do that next year. i think people from India are so beautiful. just look at this boy


1 comment:

la dahlia said...

sounds awesome! :)