Thursday, April 26, 2007

Okay the first time I did this, I came out an ENFP...and I've never come out an extravert before, so then I changed one question and I came out an INFP!

You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're qutie the storyteller!
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.







You Are An INFP

The Idealist

You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

4 comments:

Rakel said...

I think the first one...ENFP...sounds more like you! Go to my blog to see my result...does it sound like my personality?

meeka said...

yeah...I think both of them are me! I like the jobs better on the INFP ones though I think..

Rakel said...

hey I like the way you changed your blog!!! And your pic! you're so pretty! 14 more days 'til you come home!

meeka said...

thanks, I just discovered you could change the colors of your page like a couple days ago...!