Well, I haven't blogged in a while...
1. I really miss Paul! He's doing summer Greek at Taylor, until a week before the wedding. :( He might be able to come two weeks before though, if Dr. Heth ends the class early. I really hope that happens....
2. I got a job. I'm now working at a shop downtown called Der Tier Shoppe. It sells Polish pottery, paintings, beer steins, and a whole bunch of random things...such as, radiometers, wind chimes, dragon figurines, hot dog sticks, CD's, jewelry, and salt & pepper shakers. It's not a bad job. I work there by myself, and it's always really slow. I only sell about five things a day in a seven hour shift. But, oh well, it's fun. I like dusting.
3. We had a garage sale at our house on Saturday for my friend Megan, to raise money so she can go to acting and modeling championships. Garage sales are so much fun. I love the variety of people that showed up on our lawn. It was funny watching Katie (Megan's 8-year-old sister) walk around and try to sell people things. It started to drizzle rain around 10am. Megan said, "Katie, pray it won't rain." So Katie says, "Dear God, don't rain!" It sounded so funny telling God not to rain, or "reign." Oh, and it stopped raining. :)
4. Our dog is having a false pregnancy again. She thinks my mom's purse is her puppy. She'll lay on it, and lick it, and growls when you try to take it away.
5. Wedding stuff is going well. The invites are out, and it's very fun getting RSVPs in the mail every day.
6. We're (hopefully) going on a vacation to Victoria, Canada on Thursday. I say hopefully because my parents don't have passports. Do you think we'll make it?
7. I've been having this weird problem where the skin under my left eye itches. This lady told me to take my ring and rub it on it...like that's supposed to cure it? I did, but I think she was just trying to make me look funny, because it didn't really work.
8. I'm supposed to read about 12 books this summer for my senior project. That's about a book a week. I usually read about 3 books per year! So this is going to be hard. I'm already behind, I think!
Anyway, that's what's been happening with me. I'll try to keep this blog a little more up to date!