Friday, December 19, 2008

New post!! Get excited everybody!! Hehe :)

I stopped writing on here because I didn't think anybody read it!! Rachel said I need to update though, so here we go!

Well, I'm going to stay at Taylor (thank God!) next semester... I have just a little over a year left! I can't believe it! I got my grades back and I got all A's except for two A minus's! That's the best I've ever done!! I was surprised.

Paul went over to the other side of the mountains today to hang with his brothers. I'm going over with his parents on Sunday to have dinner with Troy and Nicole (my future bro and sister-in-law!). I'm excited to have dinner with them, because I don't feel like we have the best relationship, and I want to try really hard to get to know Nicole better and improve our relationship.

I was planning on doing ALL the wedding planning over this Christmas break, lol, but that is definately not happening. First of all, I cannot believe how expensive tuxes are!! Wow!! $130 to rent one tux, and that's without the $30 shoes! It's disgusting. We got the bridesmaid dresses for just $35 each, which is awesome. So far it's been a wonderful break, besides the fact that Ivory is in Mexico! I miss her. . .

Anyway...Christmas cheer to all! <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay...I just got on this blogspot thing again and was so happy to see you on here. I am so glad we got to spend some time together! I miss you so much and can't wait to talk to you again. Way to go on your grades, by the way, that's super impressive! I love you so much!